Free Injury Screenings
- Don't use free injury screen; rather, use free orthopaedic assessments
- This isn't just for sports injuries - can be for work comp, or any ortho injury.
Things to Highlight
- Free Screening
- If injury is urgent, can likely accommodate same day appointments with docs
- Onsite MRI and X-Ray
- Everything taken care of before patient leaves the office that day
- Will need to call physical therapy department to schedule this 515-440-2678
- Certified therapists (have to be clear in promo that the patient will see a therapist, not a doc) working in conjuction with our physicians
Legality: Patients with Medicare CANNOT have a free screening
- Screening last for 15-20 minutes
- Office hours: 7am - 6:30 pm Monday - Friday (no Saturdays)
- They'll perform a few exercises/ROM tests , give exercise handouts (if needed), recommendations for care, or schedule an appointment with COSM docs (if needed)
- Patient should call to schedule time to come in – otherwise they may not be able to be seen if it's a walk in at that time (typically can offer same day appointments). Otherwise, 24-48 hours.